Lisa is excited to bring all her muti-tasking and creative organizational skills to simplify to the homes and lives of the Ohio Valley. Lisa is a graduate of Barnesville High School and Otterbein College. She has spent over 20 years working and traveling in live theatre as a Professional AEA Stage Manager. Lisa now resides in Beallsville, OH. Lisa owns Just 4 You Organizing. She also manages corporate event shows and is a Destination Service Provider for transferee relocation. Lisa is a member Actor’s Equity Association, the National and Ohio Chapter of National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professional (NAPO), bringing order and efficiency to people’s lives.
- 80% of what we keep we never use.
- We wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time.
- Getting rid of Clutter eliminates 40% of house work
- People spend 10 minutes a day searching for items (adding up to a year over a lifetime)
- 23% of adults pay bills late, incurring fees, because they lose them
- 80% of what we file never gets looked at again
- Employees & Bosses waste time due to inability to locate and retrieve information costing money